Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tuesday day of departure is almost here

Hi again, well three more days before my journey begins. I am almost done with all my errands for things I need to take. I picked up my RX yesterday but my doctor forgot to order one so am a little anxious about getting it before I take off. My journey seems to have cause da split amongst my friends about half think I am nuts, which may be true but not for the trip, and half think its great. All I know is that I am excited and looking forward to working and assisting the students and RA's and RD's. So, time will tell if this is what the Lord wants me to do. However, I am totally at peace with this decision.

The day Lela and I arrive in Jakarta is a holiday, so hopefully there will be no problem in our being picked up at the airport. Life just keeps getting more exciting but I rest in His arms.

Speaking of Jakarta and the school, I have received many emails and everyone seems very nice I look forward to meeting and working with them.

One thing that has transpired which I had not expected was a sense of sadness my last couple of days at the SHC. But now recognize it is a mild form of grief. However, it has not squelched my excitement.

Will close for now, blessings, ellen