Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday and Tuesday is a coming

It is Sunday evening I just returned from church service. Pastor Justin and Pastor Carl had a very hard situation to bring before the family. Although a very heavy time they both handled it with love, compassion and sensitivity. How those two boys have grown in thier giftedness. What a joy to watch their passion for truth and the sheep of their fold. We are very fortunate to have them in their position of leadership.

This was a sweet/sour day; sweet because Lela and I are leaving for Indonesia in about 53 hours. Sour because I am having to say so-long to all those I love and care about. It is these times that let you know who is important in your life. i have been blessed and consider myself wealthy because of my girls, friends, and church family. We are not exactly sure of what lies ahead but trust in the one who is always in control and watches over His own.

I have packed and repacked three times and hopefully this afternoon was the last time. It is amazing how much stuff you take for a two month stay.